The local planning authority is Herefordshire Council and consults Kilpeck Parish Council on planning applications within the Parish and adjacent applications ‘just over the border’. The Parish Council is only one of a number of consultees and Herefordshire Council may or may not take note of its comments. To see the comments on local planning applications go to:


You can then enter an application number to view all the associated documents.
You can also enter an address or postcode to see all the applications in that area..